Results out. Cant be change. Feeling somehow disappointed. If i were t REALLY push myself DAM hard at the last moment i'm sure i might be able to perform better then this. My form tcher was telling me that if i were to push myself just that little bit more (maybe not little its quite alot actually), my name might be on the visualisor.
Now, hanging in mid air. Neither up nor down. :( Can sense that my dad's rather disappointed in me. If only i can rewind time. I would have started mugging at Jan and not rushing my work like shitz on the night before exam.
I'm actually quite proud of myself.
Firstly, i did improve from prelims. Not as good as some of my classmates whereby their L1R4 for o's was half or even lesser of what they got for prelims.
Secondly, i've got no tution. i was basically studying on my own, depending on myself.
Im somehow surprise with my humans and maths result. Was thinking that i might get some C's or D's. :( surprisingly.. i got b! :) I gave up studying for History the day before. i cant get a single thing in and also what i studied did not came out. Glad that i remembered some facts for the chapter. what i can recall for my maths paper was that i made ALOT of careless mistakes.
Im having prob choosing course. :(:(:(:( i cant get into AMS for sure. -.- I dont want to end up going to the course that i dont like.
I'm coughing my lungs out now. -.-

