i am bored bored bored bored bored!!
Im online now, doing nothing. I want to reformat the com!! It had been giving shit ass problem since idk when (?) gah! i need to on off almost close to TEN times before it can really work as per normal. Am now transfering all the datas to my almighty td! I hope it have enough SPACE. ^^
mom scared the shit outta me in the morning. She called me and said that Miki's like he had stroke. his limps wasn't moving. -.- i quickly went to the TOILET to video call her to see how's he. -.- end up, he's ok. waste my time only.
I LEFT MY WALLET IN THE OFFICE. ONLY REALIZING WHEN I HAD ACTUALLY REACH THE MRT AND WANTING TO TAKE OUT MY EZLINK CARD. THANKS GOD, I HAD MY COLLAGUES THERE. ORELSE IWILL HAVE TO WALK BACK TO OFFICE. FYI, IT WAS ACTUALLY RAINING THEN. lend money from her to buy the ticket and also for dinner. thanks yo!
met piloo today for dinner, had a LLLOOONNNGGG chat with her. got to know that she's appealing to NYP! yay~ gay-ness. I was sitting with her at a very lo-man-tic place. thr's ppl singing at the background, and moon above us to enjoy. hahahaha.
im gna go zzz now. =.= had been really really tired this few days!

