Monday, 2 March 2009

Medical Report.

I was sleeping really soundly, as though im gna sink into my bed.. when i started feeling that my bed and the floor was vibrating, vigourously.. A loud drilling sound was then heard. Goddamit. The flat above mine was having some RENOVATION.

I woke up and looked at my watch... It was only... 10++AM!!!! WTH. I WNA SLEEP WANT !!! I was trying my best to get back to bed... butbutbut THE SOUND WAS TOOOOOOO ANNOYING~!!!! No choice, i had to wake up.

Went for my medical checkup.. The queue was..... LONG. I WAITED FOR A FREAKING 2/3HOURS THR!!! Thankgod.. the checkup was fast.

I was having a hard time thinking.. HOW AM I GNA PEE INTO THE CUP. I dont wna stain my hand with the peeee. hahhahaha. I got it done very quickly. smarty me! ^^

Took my height and weight. I FREAKING * WEIGHT! MYGOD. I CANT BELIVE IT! I'VE BEEN EATING LIKE GORZILLA EVERYDAY LA. I THINK THERE'S PROBLEM WITH THE MACHINE. OH, AND I GREW SHORTER, BY 2CM? I CAN CONCLUDE THAT.. THE MACHINE HAVE REALLY VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM. HAHAHAHHAHA

I've yet to pay my enrollment fees. No enrollment fees = No online enrollment.:(:(:(

I MUST GET EVERYTHING DONE BY FRIDAY!

Oh, and i did maths for a mi student today! after... like 4 months since i last did it? hohoho. Glad that im STILL able to do. ^^