I think my cam suckz. If only i would to wait a month later.... GAH!
The zoom is like sooooooooooooo little, and the results of on-ing flash is worst then no flash! but whatever it is, i will still heartz it. AHHAHAAHHA.
I only manage to upload 3 photos~ BAHAHHAHA.
I'm getting soooo forgetful recently, i forgot to bring my phone to work AGAIN. I've also got times where i forgot to bring my wallet to work or bring my wallet back home. :(
I think my work's getting funn-ner. HAHHAHAH. I went to tanjong penjuru ( the ware house) to pass my collague something.. I WENT THERE WITHOUT MY PHONE and ALONE. I was so ..... in the cab. Wondering whether will my collague go back when i reach there or if the taxi driver really know the way there. I dont even know the way there!
Im getting soooo into SHINEE for some reason i dont know why. :(:(:(
AHHHHHHHH. Bling bling jonghyun and Almighty key!
And i realise, bling bling sing chinese song. ahhhhh~

