
oh juliet~
Im suppose to be sleeping at this time.!!!!!!
I wanted to do my proposal.. but have got not an single idea in mind. im sooooooooo dead on monday. maybe i should print out the sample proposal that she gave and hand it in to her. *.* arghhhhhhh!!! I DONT WNA DO THE STUPID SHITASS PROPOSAL LAZXC.!!!!!! I hate comm skill!!! not the teacher. but the work!! shittttt! and whatsmore, beside of the proposal there is also a PRESENTATION. IDIOT. and have to wear FORMAL? give a FOUR min speeech. ahhhhhhhh. guess i'll pee in my pants when its my turn to speak. :(:(:(
&&&&& im not in for fb audition. HAHAHAHAHA. serve me right. -.- gna go for audi on tues~ cos i cant ps piloo as she's in already!!! but i heard theres like only.. er 20 vacancies left? LOL. confirm no chanceeeee~. ah whatever.
ohwell, i change my blogskin yo! LOL. I should be spending the time to do my PROPOSAL and not my BLOGSKIN!! ahhhh. look at the icons on the side --->
soooooo niceeeee. LOL. -.-
k, im gna get to bed! prepare for war tml!! AHAHAHAHHA.
war = do proposal~

