Friday, 10 July 2009

CHEENA GANG YOZXC






meet my cheena gang. (missing of some members)


I smell failure for today yesterday maths paper.
It's hard! really hard.
I didnt read the instruction CAREFULLY.
Suppose to choose 5 question to do, i ended up doing ALL the question.
Worst, ALL the questions were NOT completed.
Im dead for maths!!!
I can only solve that one matrix part which carry 10 marks and that one pathetic log part which carry 7 marks.
yea i rock! 17/100.
-.- i spend my whole wed night/thurs morning studying ONLY log and only ONE question of it came out. kns.

no school later. gna meet piloo for mac breakfast. pray hard that i can wake up. i need to change my sleeping habit. i cant afford to stay up so late everyday. EYEBAGS. PANDA EYE. i can see them waving hand to me! *run away from them*