Tuesday, 6 April 2010

The day you came

I've been going out and spending money like no momma business. I need $.$

Monday, 29/3/10, Lunch with piloo and chewy!







Tuesday, Usuals came to my house.
Wednesday, caught how to train your dragon with PARAE~

Thursday, 1/4/10, Class bbqz. at bt batok csc.




Ignore the long chunk of words below. My lovely yet not really that adorable cousin ask me to type out what happen during the weekend.

I spend my weekends + public holiday over at my aunt house. 2 days 2 nights camp! (Y)

I went over to woodlands from Pasir Ris with my brother on Friday night to meet my Lovely cousin and aunt. We headed over to The Village located just opposite Jurong Bird Park for prawning! Catch rate there wasn’t really good. I mean usually there would be prawn biting the bait but at there, I put the rod inside the pool for half an hour or so, THERE IS NO PRAWN THAT CAME TO BITE MY BAIT. :/

Satuday, went over to jalan kayu to meet PARAE for PRATA! Back to woodlands after that to meet my lovely cousins and aunt. Played pool with them~ I suck in it though.

Sunday, woke my early in the morning and got my ass over to lim chu kang with my family to clean and pay respect to my ancestor graves. Weather was really bad, it was pouring like no mother business. Got ourselves filthy and drench. Dam, for the past i dont know how many years, whenever we go to pay respect to the ancestor graves, it had never(i think) rain!!

kkzzz, school's gna start in 14 days time. Not looking forward for it. :/