Monday, 18 October 2010

See how ah see how

School's gna start later in about 10 hours time? There goes my holidayyy. :(( I need to balance school work, dance and work. School work will definitely be the priority! I really need to x934780123414 buck up! With my current grade, i see no future in me. I cant see the road in front of me. Sometimes, i wish the world will end in 2012 so i wont need to worry about my future. And i wish i could just die once just to see whats on the opposite side. Im really happy that my parents are really understanding. They dont blame me for returning home late at night due to dance. Maybe soon they will... :(

Oh, my dad, i cant think of any words/sentence to describe or express my thanks for him. Despite waking up early in the morning everyday to go work, no matter how late i end dance or work, he will text/call me and let me know that he is coming down to fetch me.

"Like a some bodeh pew weeeeeeeeeeee!"