Thursday, 23 December 2010

Not Myself Tonight

Everything i do is wrong.
Everything is not right.
Probably, I've given up hope in life.
I realize whatever i dream of, in reality, its always the OPPOSITE.
I see no point in setting goals, cos i know in reality it will be the OPPOSITE.
I see no point in dreaming.
I'll just live life the way it is, the way it is schedule.
Not gna go against myself. Not gna go against anyone.

I wna turn back time to idontknow how many years back.
I wna go back to those days when i dont have to think that much.
I wna go back to those days when home feels like home. Not just a place for me to sleep, eat and shit.
I wna go back to those days when sunday is a family day and not a STAY-AT-HOME-ROT-ON COUCH-DAY.
I wna go back to those days when my grandmomma used to cook 8 CUPS of rice and not now the pathetic 2 or 3 cups of rice that my momma cook.
I wna go back to those days when my grandmomma is still here with me.


IM NOT BEING ME TODAY. VAI AM I SO EMOTIONAL. THIS IS NOT ME. KTHNXBAI.
Probably due to sudden hormones influx. period. D<