Wooooooaaaaah!
CNY celeb with cheena gang association! <3
1st week of march was reallly makemewnadie week. Im glad im still surviving despite that hectic week. So, what happen on that week was on monday-wednesday i was having 3 consecutive paper. 2/3 of it were killer papers. then wed-fri was oldmb0903 chalet. fri meet up with cammie pris and piloo for kbox. At night for bev's item pract at school and after that was staying over at pris hse till next morn, send jw off and at night sending nizam off. I SWEAR, IM A SUPER WOMAN. (for that week)
Old mb0903 class chalet from 2nd march to 4th march!
Kbox with Cammie, Priscilla fong and piloo on march 4th!
PS: I stole the photos from Cammie's Blog!
Stay over @ prisfong hse the day before jw enlist and nizam going for his iip.
Sending jin wei off on march 5th.
Sending nizam off on the same day.
Pulau Ubin trip on 16/3/11
2011 aint the year for me- nuff said.
but I believe, I can change it! I'll write my own life story.
may the next 3/4 of the year be daebakk!! hwaiting!















