Been stuck at home for the past few days. Sitting on the couch, munching on yanyan and mooncakes. I can feeel that im going to gain a few kilos this holiday. *sigh*
Usuals weekly outing today. It was suppose to be a day for us to wear gvss uniform but last minute change in plans. :( However, it was still AWESOME. For the 1st time, we headed down to a vegetarian restaurant for dinner! I got drunk with flour. *inside joke*
I still cant stop laughing and accept the fact the this kid below actually had taken his driving license, working as a delivery man, driving a van and gave us a lift! It was really hilarious during the whole van-ride. Good experience! Its like a roller coaster ride with no seat belt on. Super reckless driver!!! Hahahahha!
I found this picture in my super old phone memory card taken at least 4 years back!
*yawns* work tml. there goes my "couch potato" life. :(


