Sunday, 19 September 2010

Relaxation

AH, LIFE. no work. No more working at johnlitttle! Hehhhehh!
No more standing for long hours. No more putting on fake smile when handling @#$#%^& customer. No more worrying that i'll count the wrong amount of money, and give the wrong change. No more worrying that i'll charge the customer the wrong amount of money. No more getting pissed with customers that want EXTRA PLASTIC BAG when the things they bought DONT NEED THAT BIGBIGBIG BAG.  Dont they knw hw to save mother earth? I reallly like those customers that bring their own bag. I only met 2 customer that brought their own bag out of the 8 days i work. -.-!  Imma bring my own recycle bag out next time! :D


Was packing my looklikeithadjustundergowar cupboard just now and my bro came in..
B: Did u like get possessed or what? U're packing it?!?
A: Hahhahaha! No la! I tdy nv work so pack ah.