Idk why am i posting this. Im just BOREDDDD. imma go to ikea to apply for job later!!! I WNA GET IN IKEA COS ITS SOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOo NEAR MY HOUSE. THINK OF THE AMT OF TRANSPORT FEE IMMA SAVE! WOOOHOOOOO!!! but the pay... :/
I went CAGE this afternooon! (OMG, ALICIA, U PLAY SOCCER? DO YOU EVEN KNW HOW TO KICK THE BALL?!!!!) k, super wrong decision i made! :( i should have spend the day sleeeeeping at home, wait no, I CANT SLEEP AT HOME! THR'S THIS UNIT IN MY BLOCK, THT SEEMS TO BE RENOVATING THEIR HOUSE ALMOST EVERYDAY. ALMOST EVERY MORNING DURING MY EXAMS PERIOD TILL NOW, I WAS WOKEN UP EITHER BY THE HAMMERING SOUND OR THE DRILLING SOUND!!! imma go lodge a complain sooooon!!!!!
Met up with USUALS after tht! WOOOOOO!!!
Its been long since we last had such PERFECT attendance on usuals outing, its been long since i last laugh this hard! I like how when we hang out with each other, we can just talk about anything and laugh at everything. I like how in usuals, we can just fart and burp loudly without needing to control (sound disgusting i know, HEHEHEHEH). Im looking forward for next friday GREEEN DAY OUTING. *eggsaited!!!*
Looking forward to more of Usuals outing! and not to forget, PARAE'S toooooo!!
i dread to go work tml. :( ROARRRR!!!



