EXAMS OVER! SCHOOL'S OUT! So, straight after exam, I went for work, badbadbad experience, 1st day of work, and im late. Missed all the briefing etc. roar! anyway, on the next day a FRIDAY, A2 HAD OUR 1ST CHALET!!!! worst shit ever, I had got work. -.-! AGAIN. I miss alot of shitz that happen in the afternoon and only manage to join em at night. :(:(:( Oh, and i miss the soka yog post celeb, again, THANKS TO WORK. I really have the urge to quitttt, how? :( But i've been working for 4 days already! and i've got another 4 more days to go!! roarr!! OH YEA, before my last paper, i went for a job interview. ANDANDAND I GOT IN. HAPPPY X 3245678908765433450453. YEAAAAAAAAA!
Meet the lovely A2.
OH, I change my bs back to the previous 1! hehheh! got sick and tired of the white bg.




